As multiple case of Coronavirus Covid-19 has appeared in France and in Europe, The Lille Catholic University has put in place a Coordination Task Force to constantly monitor the situation.
The last few weeks, The Lille Catholic University has taken certain measures concerning student and employee mobility, towards specific destinations in our Partner Universities.
> Friday 31 January: Update on the situation in the different faculties of the university, cancelation of any mobility towards China mainland for students and employees, following the recommendations of the Ministry of Higher Education, Scientific Research and Innovation (MESRI).
> Tuesday 25 February: Notification in all universities of the message from the Ministry of Higher Education, Scientific Research and Innovation (MESRI), explaining the mandatory recommendation for people coming back from Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macao, Singapore, South Korea, and Italy. Postponement or interruption of stays in /trips to the previously cited places.
> 2 March 2020, decision made to postpone and/or cancel some events such as the university open house on 7 March.
Moreover, the recommendations below were broadcasted to the whole university community in order to limit the virus from spreading.
To stop propagation, and preserve your health and others, take simple actions:
- Wash your Hand Regularly or use an hydro alcoholic solution
- Cough or sneeze in your elbow.
- When you say Hello, do not make physical contacts such as shaking hands or giving hugs.
- Use your tissues only once.
- Wear a mask when you are sick
- Be careful of any symptoms leading to respiratory infection like cough, difficulties breathing etc…
If you come from a viral spread zone or if you have had any contacts with someone who is infected, it is important to check for any symptoms and to take your temperatures regularly for 14 days afterward.
In case of fever, coughing and difficulties to breath:
- Please contact the emergency number: 15 and report your travel,
- Avoid any contact with your acquaintances and wear a mask,
- Do not go to the local doctors, or the Hospital emergencies (the emergency response teams will deal with Medical Assistance).
For more information:
Government website: https://www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus
Green number (0 800 130 000) open from 9 :00AM to 7 :00PM 7 days per week, in order to answer any questions that do not concern any medical care.