A solid analytic and critical understanding of global politics
The Bachelor’s Degree in International Relations is a comprehensive multidisciplinary programme that provides students with a solid analytical and critical understanding of international politics. The challenges involved in armed conflicts and peacekeeping, political violence and terrorism, economic growth and inequality, the environment, energy and migration lie increasingly beyond the regulatory scope of states and are raising a growing number of political and ethical issues for the future of the world. Global politics are so deeply embedded in historical, economic and legal structures, institutions and processes that they cannot be analysed from a single disciplinary perspective.
The goal is to develop students’ analytical and practical skills while providing them with an advanced understanding of global politics.
• A multidisciplinary approach combining different perspectives preparing for further studies in multiple disciplines
• Primarily taught in English, this degree prepares students for the international job market and studies with an international outlook
• Combination of theoretical reflection and practical skills
This Bachelor’s Degree programme is designed to enrich the analysis of international relations through historical, legal and economic perspectives and in terms of development through specialised courses. It also proposes classes on political issues specific to certain regions of the world, such as the Middle East, Latin America and Southeast Asia.
• Careers in international organisations (NATO, UN, etc.)
• Government bodies (national and international public administration, think tanks and research centres, non-governmental organisations, activist and lobby groups, etc.)
• Master’s Degrees specialised in International Relations, Political Science, International Law, etc.